Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello!

Hello there world!

I feel a little strange introducing myself like this through a blogpost, but I think my first post should be a simple hello from myself. My name is Rachel Joy, hence the extremely cheesy blog name, but I thought it fit, haha. I'm a university student who is far too obsessed with makeup and everything beauty related, as well as pop culture, social media, and How I Met Your Mother.

I haven't decided completely what my blog is going to be centred around, but I have a feeling it will probably be beauty related, maybe with some posts about university, pop culture, and TV shows, or something along those lines. As they always say, "write what you know." I've been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time now, but I've always felt like I didn't know enough to start, but after getting tired of sitting around wondering if I should do it, I've just decided to dive in.

I have a few posts that I've already planned out, and they're all beauty related, so I hope you enjoy the posts to come! Most are product reviews, so I hope that I serve as help to those with questions :) For now, try to ignore the extreme basic template of this blog hahaha. I'll definitely be learning as I go.

Lots of love,
Rachel xxxx

2 comments: